Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Errant Threads and Hostboard Errors

  1. #1
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There were 2 threads that got entangled in each other. I deleted both threads because they no longer made any sense. The thread that dealt with the "I Can" program currently mentioned on the AG website was deleted on purpose for dealing with adult topics beyond the scope of our all age board. The paypal thread just got messed up in the process with unrelated responses so I deleted it. I apologize for the inconvenience. By the way, if you don't like the AG's new charitable cause, please consider that most of the controversial elements of the charity are better discussed on an adult forum or brought up with AG directly. Thank you for your cooperation.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Weird!!! that never happened before! Thanks for fixing the board though! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, if you don't like the AG's new charitable cause, please consider that most of the controversial elements of the charity are better discussed on an adult forum or brought up with AG directly.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And using some less...errr...biased news sources would be recommended. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    cebula_2000
    Guest cebula_2000's Avatar

    Post

    *sticks her head out of her hidey-hole*

    Wha? *blinks* Wha? I'm confuzzled. Wha'd I miss?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just go to the AG website and form your own opinion.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw the previous thread and was very (obviously) confused by it. Can someone PM me about what is going on with the "I CAN" stuff. I went to the AG site and I don't see anything wrong. What's going on?

  7. #7
    cebula_2000
    Guest cebula_2000's Avatar

    Post

    Could you be more specific about the AG website? Where on it? I KNOW I missed something. Drat!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member kitschywoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    394
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any adult here who would like more information on the I Can bands "controversy" can PM me for the link to the Girls Inc. web page where their advocacy issues are clearly stated.

    By getting the information from the horse's mouth, you can make up your own mind about how you feel without having the information colored by the viewpoints of others.

  9. #9
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    I'm lost here too can someone please PM me. Thanks!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for conducting this conversation in private. As I stated before, there has been some controversy dealing with AG's charitable cause, and it is beyond the scope of our all ages board so I am locking the topic at the request of some of our members.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •